By : Cisco
Category : Switches
Price : Call for the price
Product Details :
24 10/100 Ports and 2 Dual-Purpose Ports, LAN Lite Software
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite software are fixed-configuration, standalone switches that provide desktop Fast Ethernet connectivity for entry-level wiring closet and small branch-office networks (Figure 1). These switches simplify the migration from non-intelligent hubs and unmanaged switches to a fully scalable managed network.
Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches have lower cost of ownership with features such as intelligent switch configuration using Auto Smart Ports, installation with Auto Install and enhanced troubleshooting to facilitate ease of use. Comprehensive management tools such as Cisco Network Assistant provide ongoing management and monitoring of switches.
Services integrating voice, video, and wireless applications are possible using the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series LAN Lite Switches. Power over Ethernet (POE) and quality of service (QoS) provide comprehensive service delivery for entry-level customers.
Security capabilities that are pervasive in the network are critical for secure operations, and end-to-end security is obtained using the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite software. An array of Cisco security solutions is available, including Cisco Clean Access NAC-based solutions.
Overall, the functionality available in Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches with LAN Lite software provides peace of mind when dealing with today's network operations and lowers cost of ownership for customers.
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility
- Scalable and secure ease of use functionality
- Enhanced troubleshooting for problem solving including link connectivity and cable diagnostics
- QoS for traffic classification and shaping to prioritize various applications including voice, video, and multicast applications.
- Single IP address, syslog, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management for a stack of up to 16 switches
- Baseline Network Admission Control based on users, ports, and MAC addresses
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty
- Software updates at no additional cost
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)
- Automatic medium-dependent interface crossover
- Multifunction LEDs