WIRELESS AP, OUTDOOR 3.65GHz
ROCKET M365-GPS: 3.65GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA BaseStation
Rocket M GPS + AirSync
Many situations require the use of multiple AirMax M series devices on the same tower. The new Rocket M GPS products are designed to eliminate colocation interference by using synchronized transmission times. With AirSync, the basestations make use of a common clock source using the built-in GPS receiver. One device is configured as the synchronization master and the others are configured in Slave Mode. Once this is done, the Master and Slave devices synchronize their transmit and receive cycles so that they transmit at the same time and receive at the same time.
• External GPS Antenna: All Rocket M GPS units come with a weatherproof external GPS Antenna (magnet back for easy mounting).
• Powerful & Proven Software: Take full advantage of Rocket’s new GPS ability with the latest version of Ubiquiti’s AirOS.
• Two Ethernet Ports: Second Ethernet port capable of providing power to a secondary device using PoE.
• 2x2 MIMO: Hi-power, linear 2x2 MIMO radios with enhanced receiver performance.
• Power supply: Passive PoE 110-240VAC 24VDC 1A US-style plug