MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11b/g/n
R2n is end of life (EOL). MikroTik recommends R52nM or R52Hn for functional replacement.
The RouterBOARD R2n miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11b/g/n performance, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput on both the uplink and downlink. Adding Wireless N to your Wireless device, it provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming.
• 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard
• Output Power of up to 25dBm @ b/g/n Band
• Support for up to 2x2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
• Four times the throughput of 802.11g
• Atheros AR9223 chipset
• High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical data rates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with Low Power
• 2 X U.FL Antenna Connector
OFMD: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
• Operating temperatures: 0؛C to 60؛C
• Power consumption MAX 2.4W
• ESD protection agaist +/-10kV ESD discharge on Antenna port